HOME TO MANY PRESTIGIOUS TENANTS
include Ascendia Pharma, Boehringer Ingelheim, Chromocell, Hurel Corporation, Orthobond, Rutgers University, and more
New Jersey – A Life Sciences Powerhouse:
Global pharmaceutical corporations and small biotech thrive in New Jersey because of its quality of life, business community, and network of life science professionals.
- Drug development and commercialization
capital of the world
- Home to 13 of the world’s 20 top
- 3,280 life sciences establishments
- World-renowned Rutgers University, Princeton University, Rowan University, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Stevens Institute of Technology and Seton Hall-Hackensack Meridian Health academic medical centers
- Highest concentration of scientists and engineers – 225,000
- 117,260 direct life sciences jobs; > 200,000 indirect jobs
Large or small, the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) will work closely with you to help program your specific fit-out, while controlling design and construction costs. Plus, it will provide property and management services, leaving you more time for research and development.
New Jersey Bioscience Center Offers Flexible Lab Space Solutions
NJBC INCUBATOR AT NORTH BRUNSWICK
- 50,000 sq. ft. biotech incubator facility
- 27 private wetlabs ranging from 900 SF to 1300 SF
- All labs equipped with chemistry hoods or tissue culture hoods. Many labs have both. Some labs equipped with dual chem hoods.
- HVAC Air handling system offers significant air changes per hour
- Flexible lease terms
- Business programming and events
- Offices, 5 conference rooms, one large board room, autoclave, NMR and a shared kitchenette
- Incubator at North Brunswick advisory board includes representation from pharma, biotech and academia to coach companies into the future.
- Webpage and pictures
- Click here to learn more about the Incubator at North Brunswick
NJBC STEP-OUT LABS AT NORTH BRUNSWICK
- 33,000 sq. ft multi-tenant biopharma facility
- Lab and office packages range from 2,000 to 8,000 sq. feet
- Significant common area space include amenities including the glassed roof Scientist Square collaboration café
- All offices are fully furnished.
- The Step-Out Labs at North Brunswick provides a life sciences workplace environment for post incubation and rapidly growing biopharma companies including companies graduating out of the incubator.
- Post-incubation lab and office modules for rapidly growing biotech companies
- Shared amenities include: glass wash station, furnished reception, conference room, kitchen, mail room, showers and locker room.
- Click here to download the Step-Out Labs Brochure
INDEPENDENT RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT– Existing Space
- 5,000- 20,000 sq. ft.
- The campus offers young, growing firms, as well as large established companies, laboratory and office space
- Accommodates wet lab users and state-of-the-art clean rooms
- +/-40,000 to +/- 200,000 sq. ft.
- The campus offers growing firms and large established companies, customizable laboratory/office and production facilities
New Jersey Bioscience Center Site Plan:
Build to Suit Sites:
For information about The Incubator at North Brunswick and Step-Out-Labs at North Brunswick, contact:
New Jersey Bioscience Center
For leasing information on the New Jersey Bioscience Center buildings 2-5 and Build-to-Suit opportunities contact:
For information on other opportunities at the New Jersey Bioscience Center, contact: