PRESENTATIONS AVAILABLE FROM RECENTLY HELD ‘DOING BUSINESS WITH INDIA’ SEMINAR
The EDA held an event on June 22nd for companies interested in learning how to do business with India, the world’s fourth largest economy. Review the presentations from the seminar’s prestigious roster of experts:
- Camille E. Sailer, Esq., Director of International Trade, NJEDA
- Abdul Quader Shaikh, Ph.D., Senior International Economist, US Commercial Service
- Regina Gordin, Export Finance Manager, U.S. Export-Import Bank
- Kelly Loughery, Esq., Blank Rome LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Mark A. Sullivan, Esq., Dilworth Paxton LLP, Philadelphia
- List of Attendees