FINANCIAL TRAINING AND STRATEGIC PLANNING PROGRAMS TO ASSIST NORTH JERSEY ENTREPRENEURS RAISE CAPITAL
The New Jersey Center for Innovation Acceleration, funded by North Jersey Partners, is presenting the Build Your Financial Model and Develop Cash Management Skills program, consisting of two hands-on and intensive workshops to assist small businesses and entrepreneurs in raising capital.
Financial Modeling Essentials for Raising Capital, a two-day workshop, will cover all the key aspects of developing a financial model including profit and loss, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and applying valuation techniques for your business. The course is scheduled as follows:
- Thursday & Friday, September 10-11, 2009 – New Jersey City University Business Development Incubator – Jersey City, NJ
- Thursday & Friday, October 8-9, 2009 – To Be Announced
- Monday & Tuesday, November 16-17, 2009 – New Jersey Institute of Technology -Newark, NJ
- Wednesday & Thursday, December 2-3, 2009 – New Jersey Institute of Technology – Newark, NJ
- Thursday & Friday, January 14-15, 2010 – New Jersey Institute of Technology – Newark, NJ
Valuation of Early-Stage Companies, a one-day workshop, will strengthen the key elements of your business financial model and enhance the focal points that venture capitalists evaluate for funding. The course is scheduled as follows:
- Friday, September 25, 2009 – New Jersey Institute of Technology – Newark, NJ
- Friday, October 30, 2009 – New Jersey Institute of Technology – Newark, NJ
- Thursday, December 17, 2009 – Fairleigh Dickinson University – Madison, NJ
- Thursday, January 28, 2010 – New Jersey Institute of Technology – Newark, NJ
Both workshops are presented by The Globecon Group, a leading provider of professional development for corporate and investment banking institutions. The registration fee is $50 for each workshop. To qualify for the programs, you must live, work or operate a business in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, Union or Warren counties. Class size is limited to 25 participants.
For further information as well as dates and locations, please contact Judith Sheft at (973) 596-5825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.